Position: Sales Professional
Are you a Rainmaker? If so this is the job for you!
$75,000.00 – $96,000.00 per year
Be prepared to be wowed!
One of the most innovative digital marketing companies, based in Kelowna, is searching for a high performing Sales Professional to join their team.
They recently were nominated as one of the top marketing agencies in Kelowna and we are looking for you to build on their success.
The position is best suited to an outgoing individual who thrives on generating new leads, bringing in business, and representing the company at networking events, presentations, and trade shows.
In this role, you will drive growth by providing genuine and transparent solutions to their existing and future clients. It is essential to build rapport and relationships, as well as understand a variety of business categories, industries, verticals, and niches.
This full-time position is being offered a Base Salary + uncapped commissions and benefits.
What you will bring:
- Are you skilled at sourcing and closing new clients as well as upselling existing clients?
- Do you have a keen and genuine interest in closing sales and getting results?
- Have you met and exceeded monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets?
- Can you build rapport and relationships with new and existing clients to meet their marketing needs?
- Have you prepared proposals, responded to RFPs, and pitched/presented marketing strategies to decision makers?
What you need to have:
- Solid sales experience 3+ years, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and quotas, preferably in the digital advertising space
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of a digital marketing strategy with a strong understanding of website development, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Display Advertising, Video, and/or Brand Identity
- Google Ads and Analytics certification is an asset
- Background in marketing in the automotive space is a strong asset but not required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
Who you are:
- Outgoing, self-motivated, results-driven
- Demonstrates initiative, proactive
- Effective time-management
- Strong attention to detail, adherence to company policies and procedures
- Diplomacy, effective listening, interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills
- Able to find creative solutions and negotiate for favourable results
- Personable, understanding, objective, and honest
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Minimum 3 years Sales Experience (Required)
- Previous Experience in Digital Marketing
- Own your own vehicle and have a valid and clean driver’s license and abstract
- Submit Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com telling me why you are the best candidate for this role.
- No phone calls please.
- We appreciate everyone who applies for the position; however, we will only contact those individuals we would like to interview.