The most rewarding careers take planning.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
– Darrell Royal
Job Seekers, are you…
– looking for a better-suited, challenging and/or better-paying job?
– a student or recent graduate of a post-secondary school?
At Kelowna HR we assist individuals in their job search to prepare and present themselves in the best possible light to potential employers.
In todays fast paced and competitive world you need to put your best foot forward – and the only way to do that is to out-shine your competition.
How we can help:
- Assess your present situation and discuss desired opportunities (plan for the future) – in the same field, a career change or even self-employment
- Review qualifications and identify gaps
- Develop a professional resume that identifies what you have to offer – your key career highlights, attributes, skills and achievements
- Provide a sample cover letter with tips to personalize and customize for each opportunity
- Provide job sites/links to source employment opportunities
- Recommend personnel agencies/headhunters
- Provide tips to effectively network and reveal opportunities not otherwise found
- Review interview tips to help prepare you and give you confidence
- Conduct a practice interview and offer feedback
- Provide negotiation strategies and BC salary survey information
- Share tips for starting a new job – making positive impressions, gaining respect and fitting in
As the Okanagan’s leading career coaching and assistance organization, we can help you achieve your ultimate career goals.